White Bean Hummus Pizza
For the pizza dough*:
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1 pinch sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup lukewarm water
*You can also use a store-bought crust or flatbread and heat according to the instruction on the packaging.
For the toppings:
- 1 cup Lantana® White Bean Hummus
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 handful slice red cabbage
- 1 handful sliced fresh basil
- 1 handful mozzarella shreds (or your favorite vegan cheese shreds)
- Optional: 1 red or green bell pepper (if you want more pepper!)
- Combine all of the dry ingredients for the dough in a mixing bowl. Then add the olive oil and lukewarm water. Knead the mixture with your hands into a smooth dough and forms a ball. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave the dough to rise for an hour.
- While the dough is rising, slice the bell pepper into thin rings. Chop the tomato into ½- inch slices. Rough chop the red cabbage and the fresh basil. Set aside.
- After the dough has risen, preheat your oven to 350 °F. On a flour-dusted surface, divide into two dough balls and form two 8” flat pizzas with your hands or rolling pin.
- Spread the Lantana® White Bean Hummus evenly across the dough. Add your peppers and tomatoes. Then sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Halfway through baking, sprinkle on your red cabbage.
- Once your pizza is fully cooked, remove from the oven and then top with fresh basil.
Lantana® Black Bean Hummus Breakfast Skillet
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 pasture-raised egg
- 2 T Lantana® Black Bean Hummus
- ¼ C fresh pico de gallo
- Fresh avocado slices
- Handful fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 corn, wheat or flour tortillas
- Heat a small cast iron skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes
- Add coconut oil
- Once coconut oil has melted, break the egg into the skillet and cook for 1 minute
- When the outer edges of the egg turn opaque, reduce heat to low, cover the skillet and cook for an additional 4 minutes
- Uncover skillet and remove it from the heat
- Add Lantana® Black Bean Hummus, pico de gallo, avocado slices and cherry tomatoes directly to skillet
- Serve with warm tortillas
Lantana® Edamame Hummus Power Bowl
- 1/3 C cooked tri-color quinoa
- ½ C yellow cherry tomatoes
- ½ C spiralized beets
- ½ C roasted zucchini slices
- ¼ C Lantana® Edamame Hummus
- Assemble all ingredients in a bowl
- Serve with naan or pita triangles
Lantana® White Bean Hummus Antipasto Plate
- ¼ C Lantana® White Bean Hummus
- 2oz prosciutto slices
- 2oz mini mozzarella cheese balls
- ¼ C red cherry tomatoes
- ½ C roughly chopped purple peppers
- ½ C roasted summer squash slices
- 8-10 large fresh basil leaves
- Assemble all ingredients on a plate
*all images courtesy of Lantana®